This week we get a special surprise visit from Jeff and Gabe from the I Dream of Cameras Podcast, Nick Lyle from the Home Made Cameras Podcast, and West Texan photographer and Noblex fan, Liz Potter where we talk about everything from small Minox cameras to large format. Of course panoramic cameras are discussed again, as are the best entry points into 4×5.
We will be off next week, but will return with a new episode the first week of October. If you’d like to talk to us, be sure to keep an eye here for a new link which will be posted around noon Central Time Sunday, October 3rd!
This Week’s Episode
- Everyone loves Minoxes!
- Are Minoxes Really Spy Cameras?
- Black and White Panoramas in a Noblex in West Texas
- The Creator of the Noblex was Once in a Gulag
- Gabe Has a Rolleiflex Collection
- We Talk about Panoramic Cameras Again
- Something Called a Loreo Stereo Camera
- Homemade Stereo Cameras
- Triplet Lenses Are Very Good
- Jeff and Gabe Discuss Getting Rid of Cameras
- Should You Insure Your Camera Collection?
- Cameras Don’t Make Good Pictures, Good Cameras Allow You to Make Good Pictures
- If You Can’t Find the Perfect Camera, Make Your Own!
- Anthony Gushes Over His Ikonta / Fixing Bellows
- What is a Good Starting Point Into 4×5?
- Roll Film Adapters on 4×5
- The Cameradactyl
- How to Keep Podcasts Short?
If you would like to offer feedback or contact me with questions or ideas for future episodes, please use the Comments section below.
Camerosity Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/camerosity_podcast/
Jeff Greenstein and Gabe Sachs – https://www.idreamofcameras.com/
Nick Lyle – https://homemadecamera.podbean.com/
Liz Potter – https://www.lizpotterphotography.com/
Theo Panagopoulos – https://www.photothinking.com/
Anthony Rue – https://www.instagram.com/kino_pravda/
Camerosity can also be heard on the following services: